- Technische automatisering
- 36 - 40 uur
Functie omschrijving Implementation Consultant
For a global market leader in providing software and digital solutions to the automotive industry we are looking for a implementation consultant.
Implement software and applications developed by our customer
Provide Support to our clients customers for software and applications developed by our customer.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the software and applications of their Dealer Management Software, similar to an ERP. You will analyse existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and operational needs and advise customers on product operation
Functie eisen Implementation Consultant
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements and identify product, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims
- Guide & advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and systems usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
- Establish (working with others) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected
- Perform system integration testing to ensure the solution delivers what's expected by the client
- Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure that existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
- Verify with the client through User Acceptance Testing that the system is configured to operate as expected
- Train the users prior to go live date in the operation of the products
- Execute the cut-over into production on the agreed go live date
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advise and verify that users are able to undertake the role using the products
- Provide adhoc follow consultancy services to deliver ongoing advice and guidance to clients making minor system changes as required to tune the products for the client
Skills or experience
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English
- ERP, CRM or Sales application implementation experience would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Strong PC technical knowledge, including MS Office, MS Excel
Oure customer is a global market leader in providing software and digital solutions to the automotive industry
They're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that they are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of their business and that of their customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.